Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Methi chapathi

My friend in STL made this chappthi's, when she shared the recipe, I was thinking no one is gonna eat this methi chapathi except me at home. But I was wrong even my lil one liked it. So it's definitely a big hit !

Ingredients:
Methi - 1 small bunch
Chilly powder - 1/8 tsp
Garam masala - 1/8 tsp
Turmeric - generous pinch
Garlic - 1 grated
Oil - 1 tsp

For chapathis:
Wheat flour - 1.5 cups

Method:

Heat oil in a pan

When hot add the grated garlic, chopped methi, chilly powder, garam masala powder and turmeric.

Sauté for few minutes and turn off.

Add this mixture to the wheat flour and knead the dough with needed water , salt and little oil.

Roll them out with a rolling pin  and cook on both sides in the pan with few drops of oil.

Njoy the healthy chapathis.



No comments:

Post a Comment