Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

4 Fruit Smoothie

Summer is finally here, weather is getting warmer. I was talking over the phone to my anni ( who is in  LA), I should say this, she is an excellent cook and a nice person. She told me that she tried this smoothie at at a friends place and she liked it. When she shared the recipe, i could not wait to try and gave a shot the very next day.Here you go ...

Ingredients:
Strawberry - 4
Banana - 1/2
Orange -  1 ( I used navel )
Pineapple - 1 ring
Honey or sugar to taste.
Ice cubes - few
Method:

Blend all the ingredients together along with the ice cubes finely in the blender.

I was running out of honey, so I added 1 tab sp of white sugar.
Adjust the sugar/ honey according to the sweetness of the fruits.
Serve immediately and njoy the refreshing smoothie while the sun shines!





No comments:

Post a Comment